Tuesday, August 31, 2004
Too Many Games
This week is reminding me of last fall when a slew of good Xbox Live titles were released and many of us couldn't decide the best way to spend our gaming hours. Most of us just ended up spending too many gaming hours and losing a lot of sleep.
Today I picked up ESPN NHL2k5 for the Xbox and Gallop Racer 2004 for the PS2. I don't have enough impressions to make a full article, but I can tell you that both games are improvements over previous versions. The one downside tonight was getting dropped repeatedly from online games in NHL, but this may be one of those early server problems that gets worked out in the next few days/weeks. There are other people reporting the same problem. I'll try and have more detailed impressions this week.
Finally, I haven't played a game of ESPN NFL2k5 in three days because I've been working my way through Chaos League. The impressions article for that one is almost done so stay tuned.
Thanks for stopping by!
Today I picked up ESPN NHL2k5 for the Xbox and Gallop Racer 2004 for the PS2. I don't have enough impressions to make a full article, but I can tell you that both games are improvements over previous versions. The one downside tonight was getting dropped repeatedly from online games in NHL, but this may be one of those early server problems that gets worked out in the next few days/weeks. There are other people reporting the same problem. I'll try and have more detailed impressions this week.
Finally, I haven't played a game of ESPN NFL2k5 in three days because I've been working my way through Chaos League. The impressions article for that one is almost done so stay tuned.
Thanks for stopping by!
