Tuesday, September 07, 2004

 

Summer is Over. Take a Rest.


Labor Day weekend marks the end of the "busy" season for pool service techs like me. This week will probably be hectic, cleaning up the well used pools that had parties and taking care of some minor repairs that I have been putting off, but after that it just dies off and I get the quiet time that I look forward to every year (September and October are the best months to be a pool man). Unfortunately I haven't had any nibbles on the sale of the business since the Mr. Beecher buyer backed out, but on the bright side I picked up four new accounts since then so the business is worth more and will sell for more (if it sells at all). At this point if it doesn't sell by November 1 then I'm just going to hold on to it through the winter. Winter is easy money and low hours. I'll try to sell again in the spring.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?